Date(s) - 03/03/2018
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
La Vue Guest Lodge & Function Venue
“They came out of the mist on an icy wind, and froze the blood of weaker men.”
Help our Berserkers raid the shores of Europe in 2018!
Our South African fighters – you’ve seen them at Fight-a-Knight – want to fight on the international Full Contact Medieval Combat stage in 2018.
To cover their travel and board, 100% of funds raised at this event will go towards getting them overseas to take on the best fighters the world has to offer.
LIMITED NO. OF TICKETS available from Quicket – http://qkt.io/VikingThing2018
Online – R50.00
On the day – R70.00
PARKING: R10 per car
Kids under 12 FREE
Dogs and berserkers to be kept on leashes at all times.
MAP TO VENUE: https://goo.gl/maps/tL1HfnF6Zs62
Please note there is a well maintained, short dirt road to the venue, suitable for most cars!
• Viking Games: Archery, Axe throwing, Kubb (viking chess), toga hönk (seated tug-of-war) and tug-of war (standing) and the farmer’s walk!
• Eat, drink and be merry – feasting, mead and ale in the Mead Hall.
• Test your wits at the Mead Hall Quiz!
• Create your Viking age persona’s clothing and enter the Viking Vestment Contest
• Enter the Viking Quest – go a-viking and bring home the Hoard!
• … and more!